Thursday 18 October 2012

Surreal Final



 This is my work in progress of my final picture for the sreal project it is showing two woulds on a flat disc with a mirror showing the other sea there will be a boat walking down. also the two waterfall meets in the middle and forms clouds.
Below is a little concept picture i did to see how i whated the 3D moble to be show.


Here is a basic model, no texturing, I've added in rocks and the ship going in vertically and in this I decided to add steam chimneys and opposition lakes, so looks like is slowly going down the waterfall


here I added some simple textures to show what I was going for with the surreal image I've made the ship look ironclad added copper to the takes and also the water textures to the top of the water is still and then the waterfall and also the sky beneath.


Here I played around respect humanity and maybe image smaller and may become closer to ship, which I believe brings more detail and sums up the pitch better. I will export this into photo shop and start adding more detail that would be very hard to do in maya


here I have added the picture into photo shop, and I've tried it at in the form and mist caused when water collides to try and make it look as if to waterfalls are colliding with each other in the middle with the form at the top of the waterfall and also water colliding with rocks that are sticking out of the water. This image has a better improvement from my previous version.

No comments:

Post a Comment