Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fly Bot

This Is more detailed one i did with more UVW maps with the sign to punish and enslave.
Above Is a 2D short of my fly bot that I made in 3Ds maxs I uesd a simple metal texture for the body and on the blades I saved off the UVW and put it into photoshop and added the yellow lines and then above that I added more detail as you can see below are the animations i made.
 

 Above is a 360 degree vid i did to show the fly bot is 3D
 
Above is an animation of what it would look like if the fly bot was hovering around and doing what it dose

After what you see above i went on to put this into maya as maya has a much better UV mapping tool as you can see below from the UV map it came out looking quite alot better then it did in 3Ds max.


Above is the UV map i made to texture the Robot.




 Above are three image of angles of the robot to show how the textureing went and as you can see it has come out looking fine i will be adding a normal map to it soon.This is a better improvement from my previous version, as the textures are not stretched and are working better together as my texturing skills has improved since I've made the first version. You can see from the improvement as the model looks a lot more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment