Wednesday 14 November 2012

Plane Crash Final

 Above is the picture I rendered out of maya using a modle of a boeing 747 and some boxs to get the baceic shape of the buildings in the lower east side which are many tall houseing blocks.
Above is what I have done so far in Photoshop using basic textures and hard colours to get the forground midground and the background using what I larned from after affects. this is the basic layout of the image that i will add more detail and showeding and then change the colours and add glows to make it look like its at night.



Above is my plane image I will continue to make this in a 3D model  


Here is the model textured with a directional light I will add some assets and a skybox




Here it is with some street lambs and a skybox
Here I made the plane bigger as it was to samll in the other pictures and a boeing 747 is bigger then the legth of a a road also a made some indents in the ground and added rubble

I am possibly deciding on whether making this night or day, and adding in coloured lights for fire and adding in smoke to make seen more like this just in a crash plane.


Here I was looking at night it dose look alot cooler but the lights are shining though the plane on the right hand side at the frount of the plane.


Above there is no bump maps on the textures that I need to add

 
Here is the final picture all with bump maps and fire this has come out looking alot better then my 2D image.
 
Below Is what the hole scene looks like not from the camre view.
 
 
This is it when the lights are off
 
 
blow is the picture not rendered as I see it.
 
 
 
Here I have added in the smoke using the cloud paint tool in Maya I was trying to import my charaiter model to act as the hero but when I did this the picture below happed.
 
 
The model I imported was an FBX and this was massing up the scene so I uead a OBJ and got the Man in the scene as you can see below and this is my final image.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment