Monday 31 December 2012

Future Transit Van


The mood broad above show what I am looking at doing as you can is it will be a flying car of some sort using references form total recall, blade runner, fifth element, back to the future and star wars.


I have decided to make a future transit van that's has had better days it was have parts replace that are not the same colour and rust like the two pictures here. the picture below is the main look, I'm going for. As this is the traditional stereotype of the transit van.


Below are two images of what I have done so far.


Above are two picture of the untextured future transit van


The picture above is an old texturing that i did but this i felt did not look like a transit


The two images here are the finished textured transit i added in more detail and added different colours to the panels to make it look like they had been changed as we see on most transit vans but I am thinking of changing the texture of the screen as I was looking at making a space like protection but this dose not fit well with the transit. 

The image below is the same but I have added two lights the one to the far right is a ambulant light and the other one is a spot light I was looking at if the transit lights up probably. 


To show what my future transit would look like in it home setting I got a still image from the film fifth element and using the lighting in maya and tried to mach up witht the lighting of the image as you came see below it came out ok.


Below is a 360 degree view of the future transit van.


No comments:

Post a Comment