Tuesday 15 January 2013

Wrinkles


Above is the mood board for want I what to do with wrinkles I am looking at aliens with wrinkles I have put in some examples that were done in Zbrush and mudbox and also there are some pictures of human faces as well. 


This is what I have done so far in sculptris. 


This is abit more that I have done to the alien face.

This is a close-up of the alien face I was not able to continue due the program crept on freezing.I will move this into mud box and use the basic human model toTo do the detail of the wrinkles. This first attempt of doing wrinkles to.go to well that's coming out looking like a very bad bump map.

I desided to remake the face using the bace model from mudbox as you can see below i will use my mood borad for refrencse.


Above I started to push out the checks to start with the Wrinkles and push out the noice.


Above I Started to add the detail to the face and look the why gravity worked on the face.
 
 
Above is the face so far there is more detail and added the moth and eyes.


Above is the face with more detail and i then exported it to maya to play around with shading.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment