Wednesday 24 April 2013

Minotaur

Here is the daytask we did called troll this is the refrence image I will use to make the model
 
 
 



 Above is the reference picture that we were given 

Here I started with a simple box layout using the reference image as shown 


Above i started to move the simple box shapes to follow the outline of the character 


Showing a bit more detail and see-throw 


Picture from the front 


Here I have added the head and hands and shaped the character to the image


Here I have added more detail and the fingers and made the character follow the out of the side image



Above is a 360 degree view of the minotaur so far








Here i look at making the Minotaur more fat as the Minotaur seems more muscular at the moment in the model 


Face up close



Here is the finished character (Minotaur) with horns and all














the Minotaur is now finished. This is properly one of my best low poly models. I believe I've done. I have learned from doing this. That is actually a lot easier to make low poly organic models than I thought it was this open me up to new possibilities and I will definitely use this technique in my third year game.


No comments:

Post a Comment